Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Makayla's Two!






Well yesterday was Makayla's Birthday she is now a toddler. I took the day off from work and hung out with Makayla all day. Gina had to work in the morning so I figured I'd be up super early with Makayla but she was nice to me a slept in until nine. It was a gloomy day so we just sat inside and watched Charlotte's Web at least three times. When Gina got home we did her Birthday and let her open up her presents. She's getting so big now she understands everything we say, it's amazing. Anybody now how to slow time down?

4 Comments:

At 12:27 PM , Blogger Kari F. said...

Oh my gosh you guys, that first one with Makayla in the pink turtleneck, I got a vision of her at 16 and wiggin' me out man! She is so beautiful. She is SOOOO a Daniel. I know Grandma Kathy is beaming. They are like twins. Us Fortners can't wait til this weekend so we can all celebrate the boo-boo. Love from for fairy Godmother Aunt Kari.

 
At 3:40 PM , Blogger Emily said...

I am so bad at birthdays. Sorry Makayla! You look SO 2! No way to slow time, sorry, Joe and Gina. Unless you just keep having more and then you'll have little ones around for a while longer. Love to all!

 
At 8:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking at those pictures bring a little tear of memories and just all that cuteness!! What a girl!! She is loved. Mom/G-ma

 
At 5:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still can't believe little Makayla Jo is 2! Just seems like yesterday that she cam into our lives. And yet I can't imagine life without her! We love you, Kaylie Jo!!!!
Grammy (Mimi) and Pops
xxoo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home