Saturday, May 19, 2007

It's a Girl!

So I'm sure you have all heard by now that we are having a baby girl. I was going to be mean and make you all wait till this morning but Gina and I were to excited when we opened up the note that we could not wait. Yes it'll be very interesting to see what the new Kuchta girl will look like. Will she have curly hair, what color her eyes are, and will she have big feet like Gina. We got a great picture from the ultrasound of her foot and man that thing is enormous.
Having found out that we are now having a girl we now know that we will name her Abby Rose Kuchta. So I found it suiting to change the name of our blog to The Three Jo(e)'s & a Rose.

Later
Joe

5 Comments:

At 7:00 AM , Blogger Emily said...

What a great new blog name! Can't wait to see that Abby! Congrats!!!

 
At 2:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Joe, I love the new blog name and especially the name you two have picked for your daughter. I'm one proud grandma and parent. Love, Mom

 
At 8:24 AM , Blogger Kari F. said...

All I can think sitting here is: I'm gonna laugh when Abby comes out a boy! HEEEEEE! Naw just kidding, that's great. You all got oooh's and aaah's from the Fortnergang.

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger jilljohnandhope said...

Congratulations! I can't believe you found out what it is! Way to go! I can never understand how people can wait till the birth when they can find out now! Sisters will be so much fun! Jill (a childhood friend of Gina's!)

 
At 7:24 PM , Blogger J and Christa said...

Terrible, terrible, terrible. I can not believe you guys, now we have to find out too! Wait too late, we already had the ultrasound, crap. Why Abby? Family name on Gina's side, just picked it out cause it sounded nice?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home