Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Abby Rose & the long forgotten Snickers






It has been just over a month now since Abby was born so I will post some pictures of her for you. It is amazing how fast they change. Soon enough Abby will be running around with her big sister raising all sorts of havoc. Not a whole lot has changed around our house Abby still sleeping all day and awake most of the night unless sleeping on one of our chests. Maybe she will be a cuddler when she gets Makayla's age? Abby had her one month appointment yesterday and is now at a whopping 8lbs 12ozs. and 20.5 inches long. I'll keep the pictures coming so you too can see how she changes. See if she'll lose her platinum blonde hair or if it'll keep on a growing. I personally don't think she lose it because it is starting to get long.

Now the much deserving post to Snickers. I always forget about our poor little dog and how much he has to put up with. He wake's up every morning with me dragging him out from under my covers to strap on his bark collar (It'll shock the crap out of him if he barks)ha ha! Then very reluctantly goes outside to do his thing. Within a minute back inside and straight under the covers again where he stays most of the day unless Makayla stirs him from his slumber to terrorize him or someone has food. He'll sit at dinner sometimes with his eyes barely open and head swaying back and forth from sheer exustion. When we have guests over he likes to put on a show and act all crazy like a Rat Terrier should but believe me he pays for days after, it really wipes him out. Okay I have to stop, enough about Snickers! THE END

3 Comments:

At 9:41 AM , Blogger Kari F. said...

Well hows that, I must have willed you to post. Yeah! I, luckily, get to see Abby in person on a somewhat regular basis, but she blew me away yesterday. She is so gorgeous. I'm sure Gina thought I would never stop saying so. Sometimes when people go on and on, you think "Oh brother" But her faces are priceless, those puckery lips kill me. She's a pixie for sure. And she's gettin fat! LOve y'all. kari

 
At 10:25 AM , Blogger Emily said...

She is a beauty, mate! That 3rd picture looks just like Joe to me. Whoa. Gina--i hope you are getting in some naps. I remember the days of one little girl who never let me sleep at night. Wish we could see her and hold her in person.

 
At 5:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is perfect! Can't believe all her hair. What a little beauty! (Snickers is still cute, too :-)
Love,
Grammy and Pops

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home