Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our girls





I'm sorry but I have all but ignored my blog here lately since I created a Facebook page. I know that everyone doesn't have a Facebook page so I figured I'd update today while it is super slow here at work. I don't think there's a whole lot going on news wise other than we both have a job which is good. No Abby's still not walking but man she seems close, wait didn't I say that in my last Blog in December? Makayla is becoming quite the little character and very animated. Her thing lately is asking if it's okay to say certain words some good and some thanks to her Mimi bad. Is it okay to say "gosh"? Yes. Is it okay to say "maaaan"? Yes. Is it okay to say "damn it"? No. Sorry Kathy I can't blame you as your daughter has quite the potty mouth herself and me well I'm a saint and never cuss.
As most of you know Gina went to Texas to visit her good friend April so I got to play single dad for a few days. I tell you we had a lot of fun together and they were so good which made it hard to go back to work on Monday because I just wanted to stay home with the girls. So I came up with a plan to quit my job at Apache and get a night job so I can stay home with them.
I only have a few new pictures so I'll have to start taking more so I can post them.

4 Comments:

At 8:11 AM , Blogger Kari F. said...

Just so you know, I read your blog two days ago and called mom to see if she had heard anything about you getting a night job. I thought you were yanking all our chains. Garsh! I think its a good idea if it can work out for you guys.

 
At 2:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable pics as always! Not sure where Makayla got the idea to say something like "damn it"??? Maybe those Wiggles have finally wigged out!
Love,
Grammy/Mimi & Pops

 
At 9:51 PM , Blogger Sheila said...

Love those girls!! Abby, what a goof. And those brown eyes on Makayla,Wow, they are beautiful.

 
At 6:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um ... when are you going to sleep if you work at night and hang with the kids all day???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home